Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Get the qualifications you need to start a new career in the property industry with Deakin’s Graduate Certificate of Property. Gain a broad understanding of property and property valuation, valuing income producing properties, managing real estate and property development. As a graduate you’ll be well-prepared for a range of roles in this dynamic and fast-paced industry, including property development and property management. The course has been specifically developed for professionals, such as architects, surveyors and construction managers, looking to broaden their careers. It’s also ideal for graduates with degrees in commerce, management or law disciplines wanting to move into the property industry. Develop and refine your core professional skills, particularly related to the fields of property development and property management. You’ll establish an understanding of the various stakeholders in the property and real estate market and learn to develop and manage property. This qualification will also allow you to articulate into the Graduate Diploma of Property.
- 4 credit points of core units
- Students also complete one zero credit point academic integrity module.
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree in a different discipline
- Or two years relevant work experience
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Or two years of relevant work experience
- Or evidence of academic capability judged to be equivalent
- Selection is competitive, meeting these minimum requirements or their equivalents does not guarantee selection into this course
- All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Please refer to this course entry on the Deakin University website to read about ways of satisfying the English language proficiency requirement
Successful completion of this course allows articulation into the Graduate Diploma of Property
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Course fee shown is indicative and actual fees may vary.