Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Graduate Certificate of Public Accounting is an Institute of Public Accountants (IPA) requirement for IPA Associates to become IPA Members. The course includes a core ethics unit in keeping with the IFAC move to bolster ethics training requirements. Depending on the entry pathway, the core ethics unit meets both FASEA and APESB ethics requirements. The course offers a range of electives to enable students to pursue their interests in accounting, tax law, and financial planning.
- 4 credit points total which include: 1 credit point of core units
- 3 credit points of elective units
- Students also complete one zero credit point academic integrity module.
- Accounting, Public Accounting
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Or two years relevant professional work experience
- Or evidence of academic capability judged to be equivalent
- Selection is competitive, meeting these minimum requirements or their equivalents does not guarantee selection into this course
- All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Please refer to this course entry on the Deakin University website to read about ways of satisfying the English language proficiency requirement.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Campuses: Cloud(online), Melbourne Burwood.
Course fee shown is indicative and actual fees may vary.