Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Graduate Certificate of Research Management is designed for professional research administrators and research policy developers wishing to further their expertise to support research in the Higher Education sector as well as industry and government departments. The course aims to provide practical skills and insights for managing research and policy environments.
To complete the Graduate Certificate of Research Management, students must attain 4 credit points completed over one year of part-time study.
- Research planning and communication
- Research impact management
Standard entry requirements
- Entry will be based on performance in: a Bachelor degree in any discipline, OR
- At least three years of relevant work experience (or part-time equivalent), OR
- Evidence of academic capability judged to be equivalent.Selection is competitive, meeting these minimum requirements or their equivalents does not guarantee selection into this course. All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Please refer to this course entry on the Deakin University website to read about ways of satisfying the English language proficiency requirement. Refer to the Deakin University website for more detailed information about additional course requirements for all applicant groups, or equivalent minimum requirements for applicants with a higher education study, VET study or work and life experience.
Further study: Master of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics (S772); Master of Sustainability (S721)
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Geelong Waurn Ponds||Yes|
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Please note that due to Australian Government regulations, student visas to enter Australia cannot be issued to students who enrol in Deakin's Cloud Campus.