Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Enhance your undergraduate degree with versatile business expertise. Deakin’s Graduate Diploma of Business Administration is designed to provide you with a global business perspective, broadening your career options and paving the way to take on our Master of Business Administration (MBA) – ranked in the top 15 online MBAs globally. This one-year course covers a broad range of topics relating to organisational management, as well as the development of the creative, analytical and interpersonal capabilities crucial to business leadership, including people management and marketing.The course will prepare you for management roles across a range of sectors. The business skills gained in this qualification can also lead to progression in your current career.
Managers who wish to obtain formal qualifications or those aspiring to reach middle management level
- 8 credit points total including: 6 core units
- 2 elective units
- Students also complete one zero credit point academic integrity module.
- Business administration
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline and two years of relevant work experience*
- Or a Graduate Certificate in a related discipline and three years relevant work experience*
- Or for international students, a Masters Qualifying Program (MQP) and two years of relevant work experience*
- Selection is competitive, meeting these minimum requirements or their equivalents does not guarantee selection into this course
- All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Please refer to this course entry on the Deakin University website to read about ways of satisfying the English language proficiency requirement.
- *Must be in a managerial or professional role with evidence of leading teams, including either direct or indirect reports as a supervisor or manager. Applicants must demonstrate decision making responsibility in a range of areas including budgetary oversight, staffing and management, involvement in strategy and planning development and operational implementation or other relevant professional experience at senior management, executive or company director level. We welcome candidates with an entrepreneurial background, those with experience in implementing innovation in organisations, as well as small or medium businesses.
Successful completion of this course allows articulation into the Master of Business Administration (MBA) with credit for units completed. Graduate Certificate of Business Administration allows articulation into this course.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Melbourne Burwood||Domestic: $35,400|
Campuses: Cloud(online), Melbourne Burwood.
Course fee shown is indicative and actual fees may vary.