Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Develop the skills and business acumen to pursue a career as an agile and versatile writer through Deakin’s Graduate Diploma of Professional Writing. In your course, you’ll explore the foundations of good writing, discover how to write to a range of different briefs, and learn how to professionally manage your writing work. Build an impressive portfolio of work and comprehensive skills in editorial management that will help you secure positions across a range of industries.
Graduates employed or wishing to be employed in the field
8 credit points of study
- Creative enterprise
- Feature writing
- Foundations in professional and Creative writing
- Professional writing
- Writing and literature
- Writing the news
- Creating your arts business
- Social media content creation
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Or a Graduate Certificate in any discipline: or at least two years of relevant work experience (or part-time equivalent)
Credit for prior learning will be granted in accordance with university policy
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Melbourne Burwood||Domestic: $22,000|
Campuses: Cloud(online), Melbourne Burwood.
Course fee shown is indicative and actual fees may vary.