Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Deakin’s internationally recognised Master of Business Administration has been refined over 30 years to meet the professional needs of high-achieving MBA students. Our lecturers are highly experienced and PhD-qualified, including industry adjunct professors who are globally respected leaders in their fields. You'll get the personalised learning support you need, as well as writing workshops, one-on-one mentoring and seminars.
Graduates with experience seeking to advance their professional development
- 12 credit points total which include
- 8 credit points of core units
- 4 credit points of elective units
- Students also complete one zero credit point academic integrity module.
- Artificial Intelligence for Business
- Arts and Cultural Industries
- Business Analytics
- Business Law
- Digital Transformation
- Event Management
- Financial Planning
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- International Trade and Business
- Management Consulting
- Project Management
- Property and Real Estate
- Public Sector Studies
- Supply Chain Management.
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree in any discipline and two years relevant work experience*
- Or Graduate Certificate in a related discipline and three years relevant work experience*
- Or Graduate Diploma equivalent (professional pathways)
- Or for international applicants: successful completion of a Masters Qualifying Program (MQP) and two years relevant work experience
- Selection is competitive, meeting these minimum requirements or their equivalents does not guarantee selection into this course
- All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Please refer to this course entry on the Deakin University website to read about ways of satisfying the English language proficiency requirement.
- *Must be in a managerial or professional role with evidence of leading teams, including either direct or indirect reports as a supervisor or manager. Applicants must demonstrate decision making responsibility in a range of areas including budgetary oversight, staffing and management, involvement in strategy and planning development and operational implementation or other relevant professional experience at senior management, executive or company director level. We welcome candidates with an entrepreneurial background, those with experience in implementing innovation in organisations, as well as small or medium businesses.
Alternative exits: Graduate Diploma of Business Administration, Graduate Certificate of Business Administration
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Melbourne Burwood||Domestic: $53,456|
Campuses: Cloud(online), Melbourne Burwood.
Course fee shown is indicative and actual fees may vary.
Students must also supply the following documentation with their application: current CV ; current contact details of two referees who can be contacted concerning your work experience; a one page brief outlining why you believe that your work experience would be valued by your MBA peers