Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Deakin’s internationally recognised Master of Business Administration has been refined over 30 years to meet the professional needs of high-achieving MBA students. Our lecturers are highly experienced and PhD-qualified, including industry adjunct professors who are globally respected leaders in their fields. You'll get the personalised learning support you need, as well as writing workshops, one-on-one mentoring and seminars.
Graduates with experience seeking to advance their professional development
- 12 credit points total which include
- 8 credit points of core units
- 4 credit points of elective units
- Students also complete one zero credit point academic integrity module.
- Academic Research
- Artificial Intelligence for Business
- Arts and Cultural Industries
- Business Analytics
- Digital Transformation
- Event Management
- Financial Planning
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- International Trade and Business
- Management Consulting
- Project Management
- Property and Real Estate
- Public Sector Studies
- Supply Chair Management.
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree in any discipline and three years relevant work experience
- Or Graduate Certificate in a related discipline and five years professional/managerial work experience
- Or Graduate Diploma equivalent (professional pathways)
- Or for international applicants: successful completion of a Masters Qualifying Program (MQP) and three years relevant work experience
- Selection is competitive, meeting these minimum requirements or their equivalents does not guarantee selection into this course
- All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Please refer to this course entry on the Deakin University website to read about ways of satisfying the English language proficiency requirement.
Successful completion of the Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma of Business Administration allows articulation into this course with credit for units completed. Applicants may be eligible for Credit for Prior Learning for appropriate units of completed postgraduate study.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Students must also supply the following documentation with their application: current CV ; current contact details of two referees who can be contacted concerning your work experience; a one page brief outlining why you believe that your work experience would be valued by your MBA peers