Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This internationally focused version of the MBA provides a business internship experience, and offers opportunities to participate in overseas study tours where academic study is integrated with visits to professional bodies in host countries. This enables you to develop a real appreciation of key aspects of business in a global environment.
High-performers who may not have experience as managers but who want to develop managerial-level skills
- 16 credit points
- 12 core units
- 4 elective units from a specified list, and completion of the compulsory zero credit point academic integrity unit.
- Business consulting
- eBusiness and supply chain management
- Human resource management
- International business
- Project management
- Retail management
- Social media and mobile strategies
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor Degree or other qualification at a higher AQF level in any discipline, with a minimum weighted average mark (WAM) of 65
- Or for International applicants successful completion of Masters Qualifying Program (MQP)
Applicants may be eligible for Credit for Prior Learning for appropriate units of completed postgraduate study.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|No information available||Yes||