Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Learn how to manage and lead an organisation in an international context with one of Australia's premier business education programs. The Deakin MBA (International) is renowned for its learning opportunities based on experience and observation. Both campus and online modes of study incorporate our flexible learning model using electronic conferencing, group-based project work and interaction, high quality course materials and overseas study programs.
High-performers who may not have experience as managers but who want to develop managerial-level skills
- 16 credit points total which include
- 12 credit points of core units
- 4 credit points of elective units
- Students also complete one zero credit point academic integrity module.
- Academic Research
- Artificial Intelligence for Business
- Arts and Cultural Industries
- Business Analytics
- Digital Transformation
- Event Management
- Financial Planning
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- International Trade and Business
- Management Consulting
- Project Management
- Property and Real Estate
- Public Sector Studies
- Supply Chain Management.
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree or other qualification at a higher AQF level in any discipline, with a minimum weighted average mark of 65, or
- Evidence of academic capability judged to be equivalent
- Or for International applicants successful completion of Masters Qualifying Program (MQP)
- Selection is competitive, meeting these minimum requirements or their equivalents does not guarantee selection into this course
- All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Please refer to this course entry on the Deakin University website to read about ways of satisfying the English language proficiency requirement.
Applicants may be eligible for Credit for Prior Learning for appropriate units of completed postgraduate study; Alternative exits: Graduate Certificate of Business Administration (International); Graduate Diploma of Business Administration (International); Graduate Certificate of Business Management
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Campuses: Cloud(online), Melbourne Burwood.
Course fee shown is indicative and actual fees may vary.