Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The arts and cultural sector is notable for its ever-evolving profile, creating a demand for responsive and highly trained art managers. These managers are taking on leadership roles in small-medium arts organisations, cultural venues, festivals, heritage sites, publishing houses and a range of performing and visual arts programs. This Masters program develops students skills in innovation and leadership through practical experience in the arts and cultural sector. Under the direction of teachers with extensive industry experience, it prepares graduates who will lead the arts and cultural sector into the future.
Those currently working in, or wishing to work in, the arts and entertainment industry
- 12 credit points total which include: 8 core units
- 4 elective units
- Students also complete one zero credit point academic integrity module.
- Artificial Intelligence for Business
- Arts and Cultural Industries
- Business Analytics
- Business Law
- Digital Transformation
- Event Management
- Financial Planning
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- International Trade and Business
- Management Consulting
- Project Management
- Property and Real Estate
- Public Sector Studies
- Supply Chain Management.
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree in a related discipline
- Or Bachelor degree in any discipline, plus two years relevant work experience
- Or Evidence of academic capability judged to be equivalent
- Selection is competitive, meeting these minimum requirements or their equivalents does not guarantee selection into this course
- All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Please refer to this course entry on the Deakin University website to read about ways of satisfying the English language proficiency requirement.
Alternative exits: Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma of Business (Arts and Cultural Management)
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
The course fee shown is indicative only and actual fees may vary.