Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Enter a leadership role in the sport industry by studying in Australia’s leading sport management postgraduate course.Deakin is a leader in sport related education ranking 9th in the world according to the QS World University Rankings.*** Deakin’s Master of Business (Sport Management) is the only Australian program to make the top 40 in the prestigious Sport Business International journal rankings.**This course develops business and leadership skills to effectively manage sport organisations. Whether it’s at the elite, semi-elite or recreational levels, sport management at Deakin prepares you to deliver on all strategic dimensions of the industry – in areas such as marketing and promotions, governance and management, facilities and events, as well as participation development.*** 2021 QS World University Rankings** SportBusiness International Postgraduate Course Rankings 2020
Those currently employed in, or wishing to enter, the sport management field
- 16 credit points total which include
- 10 core units
- 6 elective units
- Students also complete one zero credit point academic integrity module.
- Sport management
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree or other qualification at a higher AQF level in any discipline
- Or Evidence of academic capability judged to be equivalent
- Or for international applicants: successful completion of Masters Qualifying Program (MQP)
- Selection is competitive, meeting these minimum requirements or their equivalents does not guarantee selection into this course
- All applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements. Please refer to this course entry on the Deakin University website to read about ways of satisfying the English language proficiency requirement
Alternative Exit: Graduate Certificate of Business (Sport Management)
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Campuses: Cloud(online), Melbourne Burwood.
The course fee shown is indicative only and actual fees may vary.