Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The course provides specialist skills in business-oriented principles and practices of information systems and eCommerce. The course incorporates extremely flexible methods of delivery and focuses on the strategic use of information in a business and policy context, supported by a sound technical understanding and capability in specific areas of information systems, particularly eBusiness, supply chain management, and project management.
Those seeking a broad view of information systems and their management in a business context
Completion of 16 credit points, including 12 credit points of core units and 4 credit points of elective units and two zero credit point units.
- Academic Research
- Artificial Intelligence for Business
- Arts and Cultural Management
- Business Analytics
- Digital Transformation
- Financial Planning
- Human Resource Management
- International Trade and Business
- Management Consulting
- Project Management
- Property and Real Estate
- Public Sector Studies
- Supply Chain Management.
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree or other qualification at a higher AQF level in any discipline, or evidence of academic capability judged to be equivalent.
- Or for international applicants: successful completion of Masters Qualifying Program (MQP)
The Master of Information Systems is accredited by the Australian Computer Society (ACS).
Successful completion of the Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma of Information Systems allows articulation into this course with credit for units completed. Applicants may be eligible for Credit for Prior Learning for appropriate units of completed postgraduate study.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|No information available||Yes||