Ducere Global Business
School has formed a unique partnership with the University of Canberra to
deliver online higher education that is flexible, practical, industry-relevant
In Latin, the word Ducere
means ‘to lead’ or ‘to guide’. We believe that leadership and education are
fundamentally connected, and that today’s students are best served through
higher education that bridges the gap between real industry leadership and
rigorous academic guidance. That’s why we partner with UC – ranked top 2% of
universities worldwide*, offering fully accredited internationally recognised
qualifications, whilst also partnering with businesses for unique applied
Higher education programs
delivered by Ducere Global Business School and part of your tuition directly
funds the ground-breaking publishing, school development and mentorship work of
the Ducere Foundation, providing unique literacy education and leadership
opportunities in 22 African nations.
If you’re looking for a practical and industry-focused MBA experience, which bridges the gap between academic learning and industry needs, then you’ve found it. By working on real projects with real partners, you’ll gain unprecedented insight into real business challenges and the practical skillset to tackle these challenges head-on.
The MBA program is structured around three major projects with industry partners such as KPMG, NAB, Spotless and the Federal Treasury (and many more), where you start as a Learner, continue as a Manager and finish as a Leader.
Over the course of your study, you will work on real projects with real commercial impact, while gaining exposure to the most successful and consequential organisations in the country.
Payment options: Study now pay later – FEE-HELP available
Education Institution: Delivered by Ducere Global Business School in partnership with the University of Canberra #00212K
Start Dates: 3 start dates per year – February, June, October
Support and delivery:
- Qualification upon early exit – a Graduate Certificate can be obtained upon completion of the first of the three trimesters.
- Flexible study – Study at your own pace anywhere on any device.
- Options to study full-time – (15-20 hours per week) or part-time (7-10 hours per week)
- Work with real business partners to solve real business problems
- In-depth, practical feedback from academic staff
- Be inspired by Ducere’s Global Leaders Faculty which includes business leaders and international experts as they share their greatest lessons
- Personalised one-on-one support with the Ducere Student Experience team
- Attain a fully-accredited internationally recognised qualification from the University of Canberra – ranked top 2% of universities worldwide*
*2018 QS World University Rankings