Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Provides a broad knowledge and skill base that will enable students to practice independently and interdependently as a registered nurse within the Australian healthcare industry. The course is designed to enable graduates to be well prepared to make significant contributions to the outcomes of patients within a diverse range of health care settings.
- 24 Units
- 360 Credit Points. Clinical or Professional Work Placement
Standard entry requirements
- University admission requirements apply. International students (other than those students schooled in a recognised country as defined by APHRA at http://www.ahpra.gov.au/Registration/Registration-Standards/English-language-skills.aspx ) are required to provide any English language test approved by AHPRA with a score equivalent to an Academic IELTS overall minimum score of 6.5 (no individual band less than 6.5). Internationally schooled applicants may also be required to meet this requirement or we may require additional information to confirm that requirements have been satisfied. Minimum English standard requirements for this course may also be satisfied with one of the following: Year 12 English ATAR/English Literature ATAR grade C or better or equivalent
- Special Tertiary Admissions Test
- Successfully completed 1.0 EFTSL of study at bachelor level or higher in the UK, Ireland, USA, NZ or Canada
- University Preparation Course
- Indigenous University Orientation Course
- Aboriginal Student Intake Test
- AQF Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree
- Or Successfully completed 0.375 EFTSL of study at bachelor level or higher at an Australian higher education provider (or equivalent). Alternative qualifications and English tests will be considered on an individual basis.
This course has been Accredited by Australian Nursing and Midwifery Accreditation Council (ANMAC).
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|South West||International: $101,700||No information available||Yes||No information available|
|Joondalup||International: $101,700||No information available||Yes||No information available|
Related careers: Nurse, Registered Nurse, Comprehensive Registered Nurse.