Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Become a leader and study the Master of Business Administration, choosing from one of our 14 specialisations.The MBA develops and educates highly-skilled managers and leaders who can contribute to organisations in an effective and responsible manner. In a globally competitive environment, it is essential to build capability by creating climates and cultures conducive to innovation and advancement. This program provides students with the ability to respond to challenging situations in complex and modern organisations. It also builds and further develops problem-solving skills, and effective interpersonal and relationship management skills, with a focus on personal and professional development.
- 9 core units and: 1 x 60 credit point Area of Specialisation
- or 3 x Business Elective units.
- Business Analytics
- Cyber Security Studies
- Design Thinking
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Environmental Management
- Health Care Leadership and Management
- Hospitality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- Management of Occupational Health and Safety
- MarketingPeople and Culture
- Professional Internship
- Project Management
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Standard entry requirements
- University admission requirements apply plus a Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of three years of relevant supervisory/management experience
- Or equivalent prior learning including at least five years relevant professional experience of which at least three of these years must be at a supervisory/management level.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Mount Lawley||International: $64,200||Yes|