Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Prepares nurses to undertake senior roles in nurse education, training, continuing education, and/or staff development in the healthcare sector. The course focuses on developing and enhancing teaching and learning knowledge, skills, and practices that enable graduates to have an impact on the next generation of nurses.
- 9 Units
- 180 Credit Points. Learning Within Existing Workplace requirement
- Teaching and Learning in the Clinical Setting
- Developing Resources for Clinical Education
- Coaching and Mentoring in the Clinical Setting
- Evaluating Practice in Health
- Clinical Leadership and Management
- Evidence-based Practice and Research Design
- plus more
Standard entry requirements
University admission requirements apply. All applicants are required to provide proof of current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia, or with the relevant Nursing/Midwifery Board in their country, and be employed within a healthcare setting in order to undertake the assessment components of the course, and provide a copy of their resume. It is desirable that all applicants have at least two years of clinical experience.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
||No information available||Yes||No information available|
Related careers: Staff Development Nurse, Clinical Nurse Educator, Lecturer (non-tertiary)