Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This coursework degree provides students who do not have a formal communications background with the opportunity to acquire advanced knowledge and a broad understanding of contemporary communications theory and practice. Students have the opportunity to demonstrate their understanding and research ability through the design and execution of a masters project, which will be a guided independent study in the area of the student's interest and expertise based on a process of inquiry, analysis and synthesis.
Multimedia and communications professionals
11 units: 240 credit points
- Effective communication in professional contexts
- Media and society in a globalised world
- Advertising and brand awareness
- Methods of inquiry
- Journalism in the new media: Converged environment
- Public relations strategies
- Media and transnational Asia
- Globalisation, Cultural diversity and innovation
Standard entry requirements
University admission requirements apply.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|No information available||Yes||