Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program is designed for technical staff in full-time employment in the asset management field and provides the basic elements of maintenance knowledge and skills. Technical staff in full-time employment in the asset management field will enhance their skills in this program, which embraces leadership and management techniques, the organisation, planning and application of maintenance and maintenance strategies, terotechnological aspects of engineering economics and accountancy and implementation of maintenance planning systems, asset operations optimisation and more. The knowledge achieved can be applied in fields such as manufacturing processes, transport, power generation and the efficient operation of industrial, commercial and civic buildings, with the goal of increasing industrial competitiveness and benefiting their companies bottom line.
Technical staff in full-time employment in the asset management field needing the basic elements of maintenance knowledge and skills
60 credit points, 4 core units.
- Terotechnology and life cycle costs
- maintenance management
- industrial techniques in maintenance management
- asset management techniques.
Standard entry requirements
- A three-year degree in engineering, science, applied science or appropriate degree program or at least three years of high-level experience and successful completion of two subjects on a non-award basis selected from the Master of Maintenance and Reliability Engineering course offerings. Academic IELTS with an Overall score of 6.0
- With no band less than 6.0, or equivalent.
The program contributes to your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements of Engineers Australia.
Graduate Diploma in Engineering Maintenance Management; Master of Maintenance and Reliability Engineering
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Applicants with relevant experience without tertiary qualifications are welcome to study 1 or 2 units on a fee-paying, non-award basis. 2 units with 50% + average grades enables transfer with full credit into the Graduate Certificate, with potential to move into the Graduate Diploma, and later into the Masters degree.