Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
With a focus on safety and quality, learn how policy, leadership and strategic management each play a central role. Engage with contemporary global debates and developments in evidence-based leadership, and receive support to develop an understanding and expertise in your own specific area of professional interest. Successful completion will enable you to drive change and innovation and provide you with advanced skills and knowledge for application within a health service context, leading to career progression.
120 credit points over 1 year.
- Contemporary issues in health services management
- Policy in health services management
- Leadership in health services management
- Evidence based practice in health service management
- Research methods for health
- Inquiry and analysis of literature.
Standard entry requirements
Applicants for this course must hold a Bachelor degree or equivalent professional qualification. Applicants holding other academic qualifications and/or significant managerial work experience may also be granted
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|