Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
With Griffith Business School's double degree options, students can multiply their career options without doubling their study time. In four years, students can graduate with two degrees and a unique skill set that will give them an edge in the employment market. Students will combine specialist knowledge of contemporary service industries with key aspects of business management in an international context. Students will be prepared for a range of roles in either of their specialisations, or they can combine expertise for a unique career path.
320 credit points
- Asian business, Employment relations
- Entrepreneurship and self employment
- Event management
- Human resource management
- Logistics and supply chain management
- Real estate and property development
- Sport management
- Sustainable enterprise
- and Tourism management, Language major - Chinese, Italian, Japanese, Modern Greek or Spanish.
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- VET Award Certificate III
- Prerequisite: English
Depending upon the choice of major, graduates may be eligible for admission to: Australian Human Resource Institute; The Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
The majors are not offered at all sites and students should check availability prior to application.