Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program delivers advanced professional learning for teachers and those with a professional involvement in education, including school bursars, school development officers and training personnel. It will help students develop greater expertise in educational practice or research and can contribute to current teachers' professional development requirements.
120 credit points
- Children, childhood and identity
- Leadership, policy and social transformation
- Youth, digital culture and new learning.
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor of Education degree or an equivalent teacher education qualification
- Or hold a Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised University (or another tertiary education institution of equivalent standing) and have a minimum of 3 years equivalent full-time experience in a leadership or management position in an educational setting
- Or hold a Bachelor Honours degree in Education (students will be eligible for 40 credit points of advanced standing) or hold a Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma of Education or equivalent (students will be eligible for 40 credit points of advanced standing).
Articulates with the Master of Education and Professional Studies Research and onto the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Education.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Mount Gravatt||No information available||No||