Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Master of International Hotel Management (Swiss Hotel Association) - MIHM (SHA) is a two year (four semester) full-time course designed to provide participants with the opportunity to develop advanced knowledge and cognitive skills to understand and manage international hotel operations at a senior level, providing leadership in decision making processes and managing change. Whilst the course focus is on international hotels, participants could choose to undertake their career paths in other areas of the international tourism and hospitality industry.
- The course comprises nine core subjects and three electives delivered over eighteen months
- plus a final Professional Practice and Research semester of six months in industry is available and extends the course to a two-year duration. The Graduate Certificate in International Hotel Management and the Graduate Diploma in International Hotel Management are embedded within the two-year MIHM SHA.
- International Hotel Food and Beverage Management
- International Hotel Accommodation Management
- Hospitality Management Accounting
- International Hotel Services Marketing
- Workforce Design and Strategy
- Strategic Management
- plus more
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or international equivalent
- IELTS 6.0 academic TOEFL (IBT) 60
- Bachelor of Business - Hospitality Management or equivalent
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Australian students can use FEE-HELP for their tuition fees.