Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program is designed to produce well-rounded graduates with a broad, general awareness of contemporary society. Students will complete a sequence of arts/humanities and business subjects.
96 credit points
- Banking and finance
- Business intelligence and information systems
- Design and creative arts
- Financial management
- Hospitality and tourism management
- Human geography
- Human resources management
- Human services
- Indigenous studies
- International business
- Marketingfor the Digital Age
- Modern languages
- Multimedia journalism and writing
- Politics and international relations
- Psychology studies
- Sports and events management
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- English (Units 3/4,C)
- Recommended: mathematical methods (Units 3/4,C).
An honours year is available in arts or business for candidates who meet academic requirements.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
International student visa-holders must not enrol in more than a third of the total credit points for the course in online, distance or external study. Not all majors available at each campus.