Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program is a joint degree that qualifies students for a wide range of employment and career opportunities in administration, research, communication, education and other fields.
96 credit points
- Aquaculture science and technology
- Data science
- Design and creative arts
- Earth science
- Human geography
- Human services
- Indigenous studies
- Marine biology
- Modern Languages
- Molecular and cell biology
- Multimedia journalism and writing
- Politics and international relations
- Psychology Studies
- Zoology and ecology
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- English (Units 3/4,C)
- Mathematical methods (Units 3/4,C). Students considering science majors in chemistry or molecular and cell biology will require chemistry(Units 3/4,C)
An honours year is available in arts or science for candidates who meet the academic requirement and can be studied full-time or part-time.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Not all majors available for mid-year entry. Not all majors available in both Cairns and Townsville. International student visa-holders must not enrol in more than a third of the total credit points for the course in online, distance or external study.