Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program is a four year joint degree that combines the scientific study of human behaviour with a major in business studies.
96 credit points
- Banking and finance
- Business intelligence and information systems
- Financial management
- Hospitality and tourism management
- Human resources management
- International business
- Marketing for the digital age
- Sports and events management
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- English (Units 3/4,C). Recommended: mathematical methods (Units 3/4, C)
Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC)
An honours year is available in business or psychology for candidates who meet academic requirements.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Some majors are offered externally only. International student visa-holders must not enrol in more than a third of the total credit points for the course in online, distance or external study.