Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Students enrolled in the Master of Rural and Remote Medicine study eight core subjects and then choose from a wide variety of elective subjects grouped according to student's potential areas of interest.
36 credit points by coursework. This program consists of core subjects plus electives from 4 options.
- Rural and Remote Medicine. Elective options include: Adult internal medicine
- Emergency medicine
- Population health
Standard entry requirements
- Applicants must be AHPRA-registered health practitioners
- And be experienced rural health practitioners
- Or have completed, or be enrolled in, a training program in rural medicine or general practice certified by the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine or Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Or be a current student of an Australian Medical Council (AMC) accredited medicine program and have their enrolment in this course approved by the Course Coordinator and Head of School.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|JCU Townsville||Domestic: $40,425|
For more information: https://www.jcu.edu.au/courses-and-study