Established in 1999, Kordon Training Management Systems Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Code: 121748) which provides accredited training and related courses to students in Australia. Kordon Training Management Systems Pty Ltd offers 9 courses across 2 study fields. Kordon Training Management Systems Pty Ltd courses are offered in 1 location. You can view their campus locations by clicking on the campus tab. If you would like to learn more about Kordon Training Management Systems Pty Ltd you can use the contact form listed on our page or you can visit the Kordon Training Management Systems Pty Ltd website directly at http://www.kit.edu.au.
Transfering your previous study credits
Policypar 1. Kordon Institute of Technology (KIT) will not require any student to repeat any unit or module which they have already been assessed as Competent unless there is a license condition or regulatory requirement that requires this.
2. All students will be offered the opportunity to apply for credit for previously completed studies during the enrolment process. Credit can be accessed by a student by completing the Credit Application Form and submitting relevant supporting documents.
3. Where a student can provide certified copies of AQF certification documentation issued by another RTO or authorised issuing organisation, Kordon Institute of Technology (KIT) will provide credit for that unit or module.
4. Where evidence has been provided of previous study being completed at another RTO, university or other authorised issuing organisation, an analysis as to the equivalence of study completed with the relevant units in the student's enrolment with Kordon Institute of Technology (KIT) will be undertaken.
5. All evidence provided as part of an application for Credit will be authenticated by contacting the organisation that issued relevant documents to confirm the content is valid.
6. Credit will not be issued where there is a licensing or regulatory requirement that restricts the issuing of Credit.