Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This specialised degree aims to give students the skills to solve the problems of modern businesses. This multi-disciplinary course draws upon knowledge and skills in business, statistics, computer science, and soft personal skills such as communication and critical thinking. The course covers foundation and advanced business analytics by using state-of-the-art tools to showcase the practical application of knowledge and skills. It also has a strong industry presence to ensure that students are kept up-to-date with the latest developments in this field.
This course requires the successful completion of 120 credit points of study. All subjects are worth 15 credit points. Students must complete all prerequisite subjects prior to enrolling in a core subject.
- Business analytics
Standard entry requirements
- An Australian Bachelor's degree in a cognate discipline or an approved equivalent qualification
- Admission may be granted to applicants without an undergraduate degree but with five or more years of relevant work experience
- In making an offer to an applicant, the University may give consideration to a range of factors including English proficiency, academic record and employment experience
- NB: Meeting minimum prerequisites does not guarantee an offer of a place
- Entry into all La Trobe courses is based on competitive selection and there may be limited places available.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|No information available||No||No information available|