Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program enables graduates of any discipline to combine their existing skills with industry-driven, business-focused IT skills. Students learn to develop business solutions in areas such as customer relationships, management, marketing, or accounting and finance, using industry-based enterprise resource planning tools (e.g. SAP) and business intelligence tools (e.g. SAS). Students will also develop an understanding of the analysis, design, and application of business information systems and gain knowledge and skills in data warehousing, entrepreneurship and IT, information systems management and business intelligence.
Students complete 8 subjects drawn from business and information technology disciplines.
- Information systems management
Standard entry requirements
- An Australian Bachelor's degree in business or related discipline or an approved equivalent qualification
- Admission may be granted to applicants without a cognate undergraduate degree but with a demonstrated minimum of at least five years relevant business experience
- In making an offer to an applicant, the University may give consideration to a range of factors including academic record and employment experience
- NB: Meeting minimum prerequisites does not guarantee an offer of a place
- Entry into all La Trobe courses is based on competitive selection and there may be limited places available.
This course is part of a 3-tier postgraduate program in which students may articulate into the Master of Information Systems Management, or the Master of Business Information Management and Systems.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|No information available||No||No information available|