Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
CRICOS: 00002J; 02942D (ELC)
In today's fast-moving and complex business environment, a comprehensive understanding of all business functions, in combination with a set of practical skills, will enable students to succeed as an in-demand business professional. This practical and flexible course - designed to meet employer needs - will extend their business knowledge, making them highly employable in a wide range of careers. Students can choose to complete one or two specialisations to develop depth in their chosen discipline.
Professionals wishing to update business knowledge and skills, be promoted as a specialist in a managerial position, or change career direction
- 64 credit points
- min 16 credit points at 600 level
- min 48 credit points at 800 level or above
- min 44 credit points at 800 level or above designated as commerce
- Business Management and Organisations
- Financial Crime and Governance
- Human Resource Management
Standard entry requirements
- Bachelor degree or recognised equivalent
- Minimum GPA of 4.5 (out of 7.0)
Students with relevant business background may be exempt from Gateway units, allowing them to finish the degree in 1 year.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
Students can select units to create a program which takes into account their prior knowledge and skills and enables them to achieve their academic objectives. This course is available for internal study only.