Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This course aims to provide high quality management education for people seeking employment in professional management positions in all aspects of the agricultural industry.
- 1st year: 8 units full time on-campus delivery (all compulsory)
- 2nd year: 2 units to be completed by distance concurrently within the 11 month period of industry placement. Presentation delivered at commencement of 3rd year
- 3rd year: 8 units full time on-campus delivery (all compulsory)
- 4th year: 6 units offered by flexible delivery or intensives comprising 2 core (compulsory) units and 4 elective units taken from selected disciplines.
- Agricultural engineering
- Agricultural production systems
- Farm business management
- Human resources management
- Information management
- Integrated management
- Sustainable resource management
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- One year of industry experience
- Minimum age 18 years
- Selection via study results, relevant experience, interview, aptitude and general knowledge of rural industries
There is an exit point at the Associate Degree of Farm Business Management level at the finish of the third year.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Geelong||International: $49,335||No information available||No||
Local, interstate and International Study tours.