MIBT come to you. Our training courses commence year-round. Every MIBT trained apprentice, trade contractor or builder has received award-winning, face-to-face on-site and online skills training and assessment that compliments workplace learning. MIBT apprentices are the best in building because they’re trained by masters in building training.
Masters in Building Training (MIBT) is fast becoming the provider of choice for existing practitioners and new entrants into the building industry who want to gain qualifications for contractor licensing across the nation.
MIBT recognises what the building industry wants, requires and needs; we put forward a business model which is inclusive, relevant, attractive and applicable. We aim to replicate how the building industry operates with flexible, blended learning options alongside core regulatory, practical and accepted industry requirements.
We also undertake a regime of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) for existing building practitioners that are currently working in the building industry. Our standard is in-line with regulatory requirements including, but not limited to, ASQA, various state and territory funding obligations and various state and territory licensing regulators.
- Provide flexible and practical assessment processes that meet industry and regulatory requirements.
- Engage industry and individuals alike to ensure consistency and quality of service
- Ensure that the business model provides income under all economic conditions
- Continue to develop flexible and practical options for participants
- Seek additional services to provide a positive learning outcome for participants
- Demonstrate competitiveness in terms of cost effectiveness and excellence in terms of quality
- Continuous improvement of products and processes in-line with regulatory authorities.
Through our Learning Management System (LMS), MIBT can offer a blended pathway with assessing tools and materials developed and based on government standard documents and customised by current industry practitioners. Their use and effectiveness has been validated through other Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) and their ability to pass audit.
As our team of trainers and assessors are currently licensed building practitioners with VET experience in assessing, training and developing programs for the building industry, it suggests a standard of excellence with the outcome being focused on client needs – qualifications leading to licensing.
Additional advantages include but are not limited to:
- Broad industry alliances and experience
- Strong relationships with industry-related regulatory bodies
- Flexible and responsive competency-based assessments
- Highly flexible and responsive ability to bring assessments to where it is physically required on-site
- All assessors having currency within the building industry
- Blended learning pathways.
It is time you got your trade qualifications in place so that your skills can be recognised
Masters in Building Training (MIBT) offers full recognition of prior learning (RPL) as well as a blended training model, to meet the requirements necessary for a building licence across all states of Australia.
Without government funding, a Diploma in Building and Construction course can cost over $17,000. Certificate III trade courses typically cost around $13,000. However, state governments provide subsidies to recognised training organisations as they deliver skills training to support industry growth. Depending on which state you are in and what training you may have received, trade certificate qualification courses only require a student contribution of between $1,220 and $2,990.
MIBT trainers come to you to assess your skills, capture evidence of prior learning and train you in any aspects of the course necessary, to gain your full trade qualifications.
MIBT offer funded apprenticeships in the following qualifications:
We also offer funded traineeships in the following qualifications:
For more information on MIBT's e-learning apprenticeships and traineeships, please contact us.