Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program gives students a strong set of skills in fine and applied arts, industrial design, interior architecture, visual communications, multimedia, and digital and creative arts. The experience will take students into the first or second year of a degree in the Faculty of Art Design and Architecture at Monash University.
- Part 1: 2 trimesters (8 months)
- Part 2: 1 or 2 trimesters (4-8 months). Depending on previous academic results and prerequisite study scores, students may be required to complete both Part 1 and Part 2 of the diploma. Applicants should note that a qualification is only awarded after successful completion of Part 2.
- Architecture/interior architecture
- Communication design
- Fine art
- Industrial design
Standard entry requirements
- Part 1: Completion of Australian Year 11 or equivalent
- Part 2: Completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent Prerequisites: English and (for entry into Part 2) folio of 10-15 pieces of work
Successful students are guaranteed entry into the second year of bachelor courses at Monash University. Students will be required to meet minimum entry requirements before progressing to their selected destination degree: Industrial Design, Interior Architecture, Fine Arts or Communication Design.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Caulfield East||International: $53,100||