Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
IT is everywhere, but its power comes from the experts who create the IT systems we all rely on. This highly-practical course gives you the problem-solving skills to drive the ongoing revolution in the way we communicate, conduct business and experience the world.
- The course includes 144 points
- a minimum of 96 to be selected from Information Technology study and 48 points from and elective units from those offered by other schools and departments in which you are eligible to enrol. Industry-based learning placements available to selected students.
- Programming fundamentals in java
- Algorithms and programming fundamentals in python
- Fundamentals of C++
- Introduction to computer systems, networks and security
- IT professional practice
- IT project management
- Systems development
- Object-oriented design and implementation.
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- Units 3 & 4: a study score of at least 30 in English (EAL) or at least 25 in English other than EAL. Maths Units 1 & 2: 2 units (any study combination) from general mathematics, mathematical methods, or specialist mathematics, or Units 3 & 4: mathematics (any).
Australian Computer Society (ACS)
Honours degree is available.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|