Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This program is suitable for students who are marginally unable to meet the entry requirements for direct admission to university. Upon completion of this award, students may gain full credit and exemption for one year of a degree course at university, but are also recognised and respected in workplaces internationally. This means that if a student interrupts their tertiary studies (in unforeseen circumstances) they can enter the workforce and return to university at a later date (degree must be completed within 10 years) without losing credit.
- Building Blocks for Science Students (Transition Unit)
- What is Science
- Foundations of Programming
- Foundations of Discrete Mathematics
- Foundations of Data Communications
- Foundations of Computer Systems
- Introduction to Information Systems
- Principles of Computer Science (Elective)
- Introduction to Server Environments and Architectures (Elective).
- Information technology
Standard entry requirements
Year 12 or equivalent, with competency in English
Degree options with Murdoch University include the Bachelor of Science with majors in: Business Information Systems; Computer Science; Cyber Forensics and Information Security; Games Technology; Internetworking; Games Software Design and Production; Mobile and Web Application Development.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|No information available||No||