Type of institution: Registered Training Organisation
This qualification covers reading, writing, numeracy, oral communication and learning skills at Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) Level 1 and entry level digital technology and employability skills.
7 core units plus 4 electives.
- Core: Use digital technology for basic workplace tasks
- Use basic strategies for work-related learning
- Use whole numbers and money up to one thousand for work
- Locate, compare and use highly familiar measurements for work
- Engage in basic spoken exchanges at work
- Read and respond to basic workplace information
- Write basic workplace information. Plus electives.
Standard entry requirements
No minimum education