Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
If you aspire to become a professional artist and want to contribute to the artistic, aesthetic and social needs of our society, the Fine Art major may suit you. The Fine Art major draws upon the diverse and complex traditions of Fine Art and calls for a high degree of self-discipline, a capacity for self-criticism and dedication to the demanding profession of being an artist. This course aims to produce highly accomplished and knowledgeable graduates able to contribute to the artistic, aesthetic and social needs of contemporary society.
- APC100 Academic and Professional Communications (core unit)
- COM155 Culture to Cultures (core unit)
- VAR100 Art and Design Fundamentals (core unit)
- VIS18 Introduction to History of Art and Design (core unit)
- Ten Fine Art Major units selected from Levels 1, 2 and 3
- Ten elective units.
- Fine art
Standard entry requirements
There are no educational prerequisites, no limits on numbers