Type of institution: Registered Training Organisation
This qualification reflects the roles of individuals delivering training and assessment services in the vocational education and training (VET) sector. This qualification (or the skill sets derived from units of competency within it) is also suitable preparation for those engaged in the delivery of training and assessment of competence in a workplace context, as a component of a structured VET program.The volume of learning of a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is typically six months to two years.Licensing/Regulatory Information Achievement of this qualification by trainers is a requirement of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015.
- 10 units: 7 core
- 3 elective
- Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
- Access resources and support to address foundation skills in vocational practice
- Mentor in the workplace
- Maintain training and assessment information
- Assess competence
- Design and develop learning programs
- Plan assessment activities and processes
- Promote products and services
- Integrate foundation skills into vocational training delivery
- Build client relationships and business networks
- Make a presentation
- Participate in a quality audit
- Coordinate and facilitate distance-based learning
- Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- Design and develop assessment tools
- Provide work skill instruction
- Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- Analyse and present research information
- Participate in assessment validation
- Facilitate e-learning
- Develop teams and individuals
- Contribute to assessment
Standard entry requirements
Those entering this program must be able to demonstrate vocational competency in their proposed teaching and assessing area. Vocational competency is defined as broad industry knowledge and experience, and may include, but is not limited to, holding a relevant unit of competency or qualification.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Brisbane Technology Park||No|
|Custom Fluid Power Brisbane||No|
|Custom Fluid Power Mackay||No|
|Custom Fluid Power Newcastle||No|
|Custom Fluid Power Perth||No|
Campuses: Brisbane Technology Park.
Fees can vary depending on if the course is taken online only or with other specifications. Payment Plans are available to help with the fees. These fees can be spread across 6 or 12 month instalments, as opposed to a lump sum payment.
Campuses: Custom Fluid Power Brisbane, Custom Fluid Power Mackay, Custom Fluid Power Newcastle, Custom Fluid Power Perth.
Fees can vary depending on if the course is taken online only or with other specifications. Payment Plans are available to help with the fees. These fees can be spread across 6 or 12 month instalments, as opposed to a lump sum paym