Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Graduate Certificate in Business Process Management (BPM) has been specifically conceived to meet the expressed needs of industry professionals. It will provide students with the skills and knowledge to effectively manage business processes in organisations, to operationalise business strategy and increase business performance.
- Students complete 2 core BPM units (24 credit points)
- and 2 units (24 credit points) of electives from the BPM discipline.
- Business process management
Standard entry requirements
- A completed recognised bachelor degree in the field of information technology or business
- Or a completed recognised bachelor degree (or higher award) in any discipline plus five years industry experience in business, information technology or business process management.
This course provides a pathway to a Master degree in Business Process Management or Information Technology.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|No information available||No||