Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This Certificate provides you with foundational knowledge and skills related to the broad field of information technology. It serves as a taster to both areas critical to this field: Computer Science and Information Systems. Covering both practical and theoretical realms, this qualification will help you to decide further study options and design your career pathway.
- Four core units: Introduction to Computer Systems
- IT Systems Design
- Building IT Systems and Database Management
Standard entry requirements
- Completion of year 12 (or equivalent)
- Or Completed Certificate IV (or higher)
- Or 3 years full-time (or equivalent) work experience.On completion, you will be offered a place in the Bachelor of Information Technology, with each subject credited towards the degree.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|