Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Under expert supervision, students will develop their skills and join researchers already active in laboratory and clinical sciences research. Emphasis will be on evidence-based healthcare with a focus on the ageing population and chronic diseases. The research methodologies available to students include: genetic and biochemical investigations, pre-clinical models and the measurement of physiological and cognitive outcomes in clinical patients.
- Research Methods for biological, medical and health sciences
- Quantitative research techniques
- Qualitative research techniques
Standard entry requirements
- A 4 year bachelor degree with at least a credit average in the final undergraduate year
- Or another recognised award deemed to be equivalent in character and standard to a four year undergraduate degree, with at least a credit average in the final undergraduate year. Alternatively applicants may provide evidence of appropriate academic qualifications and experience that satisfies the Dean of the School of Graduate Research or nominee that the applicant has developed knowledge of the field of study or cognate field and the potential for research sufficient to undertake the proposed program.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Bundoora||International: $61,440||No information available||No||