"Higher education for those seeking to live an extraordinary life."
Sheridan College is a not-for-profit provider of higher education, and welcomes students from all faiths or none to complete their chosen degree in collaboration with the College's academic faculty.
The faculty are dedicated to advancing their students' understanding of the body of knowledge and professional practice in their respective disciplines, and to equipping students with the research skills to advance that knowledge for the benefit of the wider community.
Sheridan College is accredited to deliver the following programs:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Business
- Diploma of Arts
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Science
- Graduate Certificate of Business Administration
- Graduate Diploma of Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate of Education
- Master of Education (Coursework)
STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES
Sheridan College faculty and administrative support staff are committed to your personal growth and success at College, in your career and in your personal life.
College faculty and support staff will facilitate a range of personal capacity-building activities for students, including:
- Assisting students towards self-understanding and self-acceptance (clarifying values, understanding abilities, interests and limitations)
- Assisting students in considering their life goals by relating their interests, skills, abilities, and values to the world of work, and the nature and purpose of higher education
- Assisting students to develop an educational plan consistent with their life goals and objectives
- Assisting students in developing decision-making skills
- Providing accurate information about College academic support policies, resources and programs
- Referring students to external institutional or community support services. (If these external organisations charge fees, the fees are to be paid by the students accessing those services).
- Assisting students in evaluating progress toward educational plans and life goals