Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Sheridan College's Bachelor of Business is a 3-year undergraduate program. In the first year, the program covers foundational areas of knowledge - including management, marketing, accounting, and microeconomics - serving as a pathway for further learning. In subsequent years, students can pursue individual concentrations in a range of business disciplines, including small business, human resources, global business and management, and the not-for-profit (NFP) sector. All Sheridan College units are grounded in the Christian ethical framework and examine Christian perspectives on business which uphold the dignity of human beings and our social responsibilities to one another.
- 72 credit points
- 15 core units and 8 electives
- research project in final year
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Principles of Information Systems
- Principles of Business Law
- Introduction to Microeconomics
- plus more
Standard entry requirements
- WACE/HSC with scaled marks of at least 50 in ATAR English or Literature
- OR Certificate IV in a relevant discipline. International students must meet English language proficiency requirements.
Sheridan College Diploma of Business graduates will receive full credit towards the Bachelor of Business. Students graduating from the Bachelor of Business qualify for the Sheridan College Graduate Diploma of Business Administration, provided the professional experience requirements have been met.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Aberdeen St Campus, Perth CBD||
|No information available||Yes||