Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
Sheridan College's Diploma of Business is a first-year undergraduate program in business. The units cover foundational areas of understanding - including management, marketing, accounting, microeconomics and information systems - in order to serve as a pathway for further learning. The units are grounded in the Christian ethical framework and enriched by the application of business knowledge and practice to the not-for-profit (NFP) and social enterprise sectors.
The diploma comprises 8 units. Each unit is worth 3 credit points for a total of 24 credit points.
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Principles of Information Systems
- Principles of Business Law
- Introduction to Microeconomics
- plus more
Standard entry requirements
- Completion of WACE or an equivalent qualification from an Australian secondary school with a scaled mark of at least 50 in ATAR English or ATAR Literature, or
- Certificate IV in a relevant discipline
- International students required to demonstrate English language proficiency for admission.
Students who graduate with the Sheridan College Diploma of Business can receive credit toward a Bachelor of Business or Commerce at the following institutions: Sheridan College (WA), Curtin University (WA), Murdoch University (WA), Alphacrucis College (NSW), Christian Heritage College (Qld)
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Aberdeen St Campus, Perth CBD||
|No information available||Yes||No information available|