Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Science with a specialisation in Regenerative Agriculture develops skills in this growing field of practice for food production and farm management.
24 units. Some units may only be available to study online. Some units contain compulsory residential workshops. Optional placement.
- Human ecology, Soil processes, Regenerative strategies
- Soil management
- Food production and farm management
- Shared majors available.
Standard entry requirements
- Year 12 or equivalent
- Recommended studies: Biology and/or Chemistry
- Maths B
- Or TAFE and VET Awards (Certificate III and above)
- Or undergraduate and postgraduate study
- Or work experience (minimum of 1 year full-time equivalent)
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|