Start your Swinburne adventure
Join the hundreds of thousands of grads before you.
For over 100 years, Swinburne has been creating students and grads who lead the worlds in which they study, work and live.
- Dimity Hawkins, a graduate, co-founded the International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons, which won a Nobel Peace Prize (2017).
- Our film and television students win more awards at international film festivals than any other university.
- Our engineering students design, build and race their own Formula SAE car and showcase it at the Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix.
- Our information technology students create live network systems in our three state-of-the-art Cisco networking labs.
- Our design school is in the Top 40 worldwide (2018 QS World University Rankings by Subject) and our students collaborate with universities in Finland, China and Chile on projects in the Swinburne Design Factory.
- Many other graduates have gone on to work at places like NAB, Telstra, IBM and ANZ Bank.
Visit our LinkedIn profile to find out more.
Beyond that, we prioritise your learning experience above all else. Swinburne was ranked in the top three in Victoria for student satisfaction, outstripping the national average (QILT Student Experience Survey 2016).
With that goal in mind, we recently launched the Bachelor of Engineering Practice – Australia’s first engineering degree that uses project-based learning, while eliminating lectures and exams. And that’s just for a start.
Levels of study
From master degrees and postgraduate programs to bachelor degrees, diplomas and certificates, Swinburne offers options for everyone.