Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
This Master of Business Administration (Executive) invites leaders in business to further hone their skills in change, strategic thinking, innovation, entrepreneurship, finance, ethical practice and social responsibility. Throughout the course, you'll tackle real-life business scenarios, designed to prepare you for the next step in your career - whether that be a move between management roles, or the leap up into executive leadership. With a strong focus on innovation and preparation for change, this course gives graduates the skills to confidently navigate the fast-paced world of business.
150 credit points: 12 units
- Business administration (Executive)
Standard entry requirements
- A recognised bachelor degree as well as three years of managerial work experience
- Or successful completion of the Graduate Certificate of Business Administration (Executive) or Graduate Diploma of Business Administration (Executive)
- Or for international applicants, successful completion of the Masters Qualifying Program. English language requirements - satisfactory completion of one of the following: Swinburne's English for Academic Purposes (EAP 5 Advanced level) with overall 70%, all skills 65%
- Minimum IELTS overall band of 6.5 (Academic Module) with no individual band below 6.0
- TOEFL iBT (internet-based) minimum score of 79 with a reading band no less than 18 and writing band no less than 20
- Pearson (PTE) minimum score of 58 (no communicative skills less than 50)
- Any other equivalent assessment of English language proficiency. Note: A prerequisite for many courses, the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) can now be done on campus in Hawthorn.
Credit is granted in recognition of previous study and/or experience and allows students to gain advanced standing towards their course. Applicants are assessed on a case-by-case basis.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Higher Education Hawthorn||
|No information available||Yes||No information available|