Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Master of Digital Business Management / Master of Business Administration (Executive) invites aspiring executives to take the next step in their careers by developing a unique cross-set of skills in both IT and business. You'll develop a distinctive mix of knowledge sought after by leading businesses - including an advanced understanding of emerging technologies, and how to implement these technologies at a senior level. On completion of this course, students will have the skills to champion digital change in organisations, and lead innovation in big business.
200 credit points: 16 units
- Digital business management / Business administration (Executive)
Standard entry requirements
- Standard entry: a recognised bachelor degree in Business, Information Systems or Information Technology as well as significant relevant managerial work experience of three years or more. Special entry: students who do not possess a formal degree, but who have at least five years of relevant work experience and evidence of academic capability (e.g. successful completion of a Certificate or Diploma course at a TAFE with high grades or attaining a GMAT of 550 or higher) would normally be eligible for entry to the Graduate Certificate in Digital Business Management or the Graduate Certificate of Business Administration (Executive) depending on the area of work. Upon successful completion of the Graduate Certificate, students may apply for entry to the double degree. English language requirements - satisfactory completion of one of the following: Swinburne's English for Academic Purposes (EAP 5 Advanced level) with overall 70%, all skills 65%
- Minimum IELTS overall band of 6.5 (Academic Module) with no individual band below 6.0
- TOEFL iBT (internet-based) minimum score of 79 with a reading band no less than 18 and writing band no less than 20
- Pearson (PTE) minimum score of 58 (no communicative skills less than 50)
- Any other equivalent assessment of English language proficiency. Note: A prerequisite for many courses, the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) can now be done on campus in Hawthorn.
Credit is granted in recognition of previous study and/or experience and allows students to gain advanced standing towards their course. Applicants are assessed on a case-by-case basis.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Higher Education Hawthorn||
|No information available||Yes||No information available|