Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Master of Supply Chain Innovation invites students to think innovatively about supply chain management. The course uniquely combines creative thinking skills and established supply chain theory with knowledge of the latest emerging technologies. Advance your knowledge in supply chain concepts, apply decision-making methodologies, analyse business models, and innovate using your own creative solutions. Additionally, you'll also learn the fundamentals of applied research. On completion of the course, graduates will have the skills to confidently lead supply management change.
150 credit points: 12 units
- Supply chain innovation
Standard entry requirements
- A recognised bachelor degree in business, engineering, science or related field
- Or successful completion of the Graduate Certificate of Supply Chain Innovation
- Or for international applicants, successful completion of the Masters Qualifying Program. English language requirements - satisfactory completion of one of the following: Swinburne's English for Academic Purposes (EAP 5 Advanced level) with overall 70%, all skills 65%
- Minimum IELTS overall band of 6.5 (Academic Module) with no individual band below 6.0
- TOEFL iBT (internet-based) minimum score of 79 with a reading band no less than 18 and writing band no less than 20
- Pearson (PTE) minimum score of 58 (no communicative skills less than 50)
- Any other equivalent assessment of English language proficiency. Note: A prerequisite for many courses, the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) can now be done on campus in Hawthorn.
Credit is granted in recognition of previous study and/or experience and allows students to gain advanced standing towards their course. Applicants are assessed on a case-by-case basis.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Higher Education Hawthorn||Domestic: $59,200|