Type of institution: TAFE Institute
This course is designed for individuals to enhance knowledge of Aboriginal cultures and develop skills in working effectively with Aboriginal communities to improve service and program outcomes.
- Develop and apply an understanding of Aboriginal cultures to improve service & program outcomes
- Demonstrate protocols and processes to collaborate in partnerships with Aboriginal peoples in NSW
- Identify and analyse legislation, policy and work practices relating to Aboriginal people
- Implement the NSW Quality Teaching Model to engage Aboriginal students in schools
- Foster & promote quality adult teaching & learning strategies in Aboriginal education & training.
Standard entry requirements
No minimum education