Type of institution: TAFE Institute
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who provide leadership and strategic direction in the marketing and communications activities of an organisation. They analyse, design and execute judgements using wide-ranging technical, creative, conceptual and managerial competencies. Their knowledge base may be highly specialised or broad within the marketing and communications field. Typically they are accountable for group outcomes and the overall performance of the marketing and communication, advertising or public relations functions of an organisation.Licensing/Regulatory Information No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
3 core units plus 9 electives.
- Manage advertising production
- Develop and implement strategic plans
- Manage measurement of marketing effectiveness
- Develop and implement diversity policy
- Manage design realisation
- Manage risk
- Develop organisational marketing objectives
- Lead and manage organisational change
- Research global design trends
- Develop and implement a business plan
- Manage market research
- Design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan
- Plan and establish compliance management systems
- Manage knowledge and information
- Originate and develop concepts
- Develop and implement strategies for intellectual property management
- Manage finances
- Manage strategic contracts
- Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- Develop an advertising campaign
- Evaluate international marketing opportunities
- Manage international marketing programs
- Develop a marketing plan
- Provide leadership across the organisation
- Establish and maintain strategic networks
- Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- Develop, implement and maintain WHS management systems
- Evaluate campaign effectiveness
- Manage the marketing process
- Contribute to organisation development
- Execute an advertising campaign
Standard entry requirements
Entry to this qualification is limited to those individuals who:have completed all core units in BSB52415 Diploma of Marketing and Communication.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Newcastle Campus||International: $9,480||No|
|Ultimo College, Main Campus||International: $9,480||No|
Campuses: Newcastle Campus.
**ADDITIONAL RESOURCES**You will need to provide for yourself the following resources which you will keep when you complete your study:- general stationery items- a USB
Campuses: Ultimo College, Main Campus.
**PAYMENT OPTIONS AND ASSISTANCE**This course is approved for a Commonwealth VET Student Loan (VSL). If you meet the VSL eligibility and academic suitability requirements, you are able to apply to the Commonwealth for a loan to cover all or part of your course fee. We will ask you whether you would like to apply for a VET Student Loan when you enrol and advise you of the process. Find out more about [VET Student Loans] (https://www.tafensw.edu.au/vet-student-loans)Direct payment by Unit of Study instalments is available for this course. The Units of Study and associated fees for this course are detailed below. Fees are charged on the census day for each Unit of Study. To secure a loan for part or all of your course, you must be eligible and submit a valid application to the Commonwealth for a VET Student Loan. You may withdraw prior to the census date without incurring a fee.