Type of institution: TAFE Institute
This qualification is part of the Electrotechnology Training Package. It is aimed at those working as engineering technicians on electronics and communications systems. Students will learn how to develop, select, commission, maintain and diagnose faults/malfunctions of electronic components / sub-assemblies, apparatus and systems.
- Core: Participate in development and follow a personal competency development plan
- Apply OHS regulations, codes and practices in the workplace
- Implement and monitor energy sector OHS policies and procedures
- Document and apply measures to control OHS risks associated with electrotechnology work
- plus more. Electives: Manage an information or knowledge management system
- Manage people performance
- Install telecommunications network equipment
- Apply quick changeover procedures
- plus more.
Standard entry requirements
- No minimum education
- Learners must either be in relevant employment or have access to appropriate workplace environments. Applicants must have a general education and competency level equivalent to the outcome of 4 - 5 years of secondary school.
|Campus||Fees||Entry||Mid year intake||Attendance|
|Western Sydney - Mount Druitt||International: $29,720||No information available||No||